AP Ministerial Services Recruitment 2016 – Latest Upcoming Job Notifications, Online Application Form & Careers at A.P. Ministerial Services, Andhra Pradesh for the post of Junior Assistant and Typist – Apply Now
AP Ministerial Services Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited in the prescribed format for the post of Junior Assistant and Typist. Eligible aspirants may apply in the prescribed format on or before 21.07.2016. Further information like vacancy details, educational qualification, are given below.
Name of the Recruitment Board – A.P. Ministerial Services, Andhra Pradesh
Details of Vacancy:
Special Recruitment for S.C. and S.T.
Junior Assistant and Typist – 11 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant – 03 SC
- Cooperative Department – 02 SC (1W)
- Panchayat Raj Engineering – 01 SC (W)
- Typist – 08(SC 7, ST 1)
- Revenue Department – 04 ( 3 SC (1 W), 1 ST(W))
- Registration & Stamps – 01 SC(W)
- Rural Water Supply – 01 SC(W)
- Intermediate Education – 01 SC
- Panchayat Raj Engineering – 01 ST (W)
For Post No. 1 & 2
18 – 45 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree and the candidate must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu in Government standard Key Board
Selection Process/Recruitment Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for AP Ministerial Services Recruitment 2016: Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in the prescribed format on or before 21.07.2016.
Aspirants are required to apply online from the website i.e. http://visakhaddsw.cgg.gov.in
Last Date to Apply: 21.07.2016
Click here to view ——> Official Advertisement