IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2016 – Latest Upcoming Job Notifications, Online Application Form & Careers at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur for the post of Project Engineer, Senior Project Fellow and the other posts- Apply Now
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2016
Candidates are invited for the post of Project Engineer, Senior Project Fellow and the other posts. Eligible aspirants may apply in the prescribed format on or before 10.07.2016 & 21.07.2016. Further information like vacancy details, educational qualification, are given below.
Name of the Recruitment Board- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Details of Vacancy:
Project Engineer, Senior Project Fellow and the other posts – 08 Vacancies
- Project Engineer – 01
- Senior Project Officer – 01
- Junior Project Officer – 01
- Junior Project Engineer – 01
- Junior/ Senior Research Fellow / Junior Project Assistant – 4 Posts
For Post No. 1 – 5
- First Class ME/M.Tech in Electronics / Computer Science Engineering with 2 year experience in EDA tool management for VLSI design and Computer Networking.
- ME/ M. Tech in Electronics with specialization in Microelectronics and VLSI. Experience SOC design 1-2 Year.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics Engg. 1-2 years experience in VLSI design and layout.
- BE/B Tech in Electronics / Instrumentation. 1-2 years experience
- JRF: M. Tech or equivalent in Food Process Engineering / Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering / Food Science and Technology OR M. Tech or equivalent in any branch of engineering; SRF: same as JRF with 2 years experience
- Graduate in any branch of engineering with sound knowledge of information technology
- Rs. 34000/- pm
- Rs. 30000/- pm
- Rs. 20000/- pm
- JRF: Rs. 25000/- pm
- SRF: Rs. 28000/- pm
- JPA: Rs. 12400/- pm
Selection Process/Recruitment Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam
How to Apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2016: Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in the prescribed format on or before 10.07.2016 & 21.07.2016.
Aspirants are required to send their application in the prescribed format along with the supporting documents and the other testimonials by post to the undersigned. Aspirants have to super scribe their name and the name of post on the envelope.
Address of Correspondence:
Assistant Registrar, E-III, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur – 721 302, West Bengal
Last Date to Apply: 10.07.2016 & 21.07.2016