Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited in the prescribed format by Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur for the post of REO and Sr. REO. Eligible aspirants may apply in the prescribed format on or before 07.11.2016. Further information like vacancy details, educational qualification, are given below.
Name of the Recruitment Board – Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Details of Vacancy:
REO and Sr. REO – 05
- Research Establishment Officer (REO) (Grade I) – 03
- Senior Research Establishment Officer (REO) – 02
- 45 years
- 48 years
*Relaxable as per the norms
- B.E./ B. Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering with 5 years of experience.
M.Tech / M.Sc. in any area of engineering or sciences plus 3 years of relevant experience or Ph.D. in any area of engineering or sciences.
- D. in Physics/ Electrical Engineering/ Material Science and Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Photonics plus 5 years relevant experience.
- 15600 – 39100 + Rs. 6600/- GP
- 15600 – 39100 + Rs. 7600/- GP
Selection Process/Recruitment Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of written test/ interview.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Recruitment 2016: Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in the prescribed format on or before 07.11.2016.
Aspirants are required to apply from the official website of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur i.e. http://www.iitk.ac.in/new/RnD_Recruitment
After applying online, aspirants are required to send the application in the prescribed format and along with the supporting documents by post to the undersigned. Aspirants have to super scribe the name of post and the advertisement number on the envelope.
Address of Correspondence
Sr. Deputy Registrar, The Office of Research and Development, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, U.P. – 208016
Last Date to Apply: 07.11.2016
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy: 15.11.2016