NCERT Recruitment 2016 – Latest Upcoming Job Notifications, Online Application Form & Careers at National Council of Educational Research and Training (N.C.E.R.T.) for the post of Technical Coordinator & Other Posts – Apply Now
NCERT Recruitment 2016
Candidates are invited for the post of Technical Coordinator, Producer Grade- II, Engineer Grade- II and Production Assistant/ Sound Recordist/ Technician. Eligible aspirants may attend walk- in on 13.07.2016 from 10 AM onwards. Further information like vacancy details, educational qualification, are given below.
Name of the Recruitment Board– National Council of Educational Research and Training (N.C.E.R.T.)
Details of Vacancy:
Technical Coordinator, Producer Grade- II, Engineer Grade- II and Production Assistant/ Sound Recordist/ Technician – 04 Vacancies
- Technical Coordinator – 01
- Producer Grade- II – 01
- Engineer Grade- II – 01
- Production Assistant/ Sound Recordist/ Technician – 01
For Post No. 1 – 4
- Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering or M.Sc. Degree in physics with wireless communication or electronics as a special subject with 3 years experience
- Any Degree with Diploma (03 years) from the recognized Institute or 3 years experience of production film or TV, Programme direction/film or Production.
- Diploma (03 years) in Radio/Telecommunication/ Electrical/ Electronics/Communication Engineering or Degree with Physics as one of the subject or degree in Electrical Engineering and Sound Recording and sound Engineering awarded by the Film and Television Institute of Poona.
- Degree with Diploma or certificate from a recognized Institute where the course of studies includes the critical aspect of still photography, cinematography and film production or 7 years practical experience in different aspects of still photography and motion picture
- Rs. 36000/- pm
- Rs. 29000/- pm
- Rs. 29000/- pm
- Rs. 24000/- pm
Selection Process/Recruitment Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of interview
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2016: Interested and eligible aspirants may attend walk- in on 13.07.2016 from 10 AM onwards.
Aspirants are required to attend walk- in and keep their supporting documents and the other testimonials with them
Date and Time of Interview: 13.07.2016 from 10 AM onwards
Interview Venue: Regional Institute of Education, Captain D.P. Choudhary Marg, Pushkar Road, Ajmer – 305004, Rajasthan
Click here to view ——> Official Advertisement